Bunnies for Sale
Below are bunnies for sale. All bunnies come with a starter bag of food and a care packet. These bunnies have been handled daily since they were born and given lots of love. They will make excellent first pets and have a great disposition. They are all very friendly. They are started on litter training which will make cleaning their cage SO much easier!!! All ears will lop once they get older. All names next to each bunny may be changed, once the purchase is made.
Available - means that the bunny is still for sale.
Hold - means that someone is interested in this bunny and we are waiting to received a deposit. We need to receive the deposit within 4 business days otherwise the bunny will become available again.
Deposit - A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 has been received and the bunny is spoken for and is waiting to be picked up.
We have a waiting list available now. If you would like to be added to the waiting list we would need to receive a $50.00 non-refundable deposit. We need to know what gender/colors you are interested in. Once we receive your deposit of $50.00 your name will be added to the waiting list. In the order that we receive the deposits we will contact you with available bunnies. You will have the opportunity to choose a baby before we post them on our for sale page.
We have a starter package for $50.00 which includes:
* 32 oz. water bottle
* Salt block
* Litter pan
* Food bowl
* Bag of Timothy hay (kitchen size bag)
* Bag of litter (40# bag-used in the litter pan, will last a few months)
* Gallon size bag of Blue Seal Top Hutch 18 pellet food
* Wooden chew toy
Purebred Holland Lop
DOB: Aug 7, 2017
Lucky is a sable buck. He is quiet to hold, litter trained and very personable. His family is no longer able to keep him and want to find him a loving friendly home. He comes with his 4' cage and all the supplies they have on hand. He is in Williamsville, NY and $150.00 for everything. Please contact Sheri at 716-908-6575 (please text if interested)
Below you will find the supply list of items you should purchase before you bring your bunny home with you.
- Cage (we like cages around 3 ½’-4' long with plastic bottoms and a large door in front or on the top of the cage so that you can get the bunny out easily and get the litter pan our easily when you are cleaning the cage.
- Water bottle (24 oz or larger)
- Hay holder (so that the hay stays clean and off the floor of the cage)
- Food bowl
- Litter pan
- Hay (timothy hay)
- Food (timothy pellets)
- Litter for the litter pan
- Chew toys (wooden ones and ones that are safe for rabbits)
- Brush to help shed the bunny out when they start loosing the fur so they do not get a hair ball.
- Nail clippers
- Salt block