Bunnies for Sale
Below are bunnies for sale. All bunnies come with a starter bag of food and a care packet. These bunnies have been handled daily since they were born and given lots of love. They will make excellent first pets and have a great disposition. They are all very friendly. They are also litter trained which will make cleaning their cage SO much easier!!! All ears will lop once they get older. All names next to each bunny may be changed, once the purchase is made :)
**We now have Pay Pal available for your convenience. Please go under "send money to friends and family" so you don't need to pay the 4% fee that Pay Pal charges. ** Our PayPal account is [email protected]
Available - means that the bunny is still for sale.
Hold - means that someone is interested in this bunny and I am waiting for a deposit. If your deposit is not received within 24 hours then the bunny is back up for sale. Feel free to inquire on any of these bunnies and if the sale falls through you will be notified.
Deposit - A deposit has been received (50% down)
We have a starter package for $45.00 which includes:
* 32 oz. water bottle
* Salt block
* Litter pan
* Food bowl
* Bag of Timothy hay
* Bag of litter (40# bag-used in the litter pan, will last a few months)
* 6 lb. bag of timothy pellet food, it will last about 3-4 weeks
Chew Toys available for an additional $3.00
Sunset Hill's Conner
Purebred Holland Lop
Parents: Cassie & Lightning
Color: Broken Blue Tort
Eye Color: Gray
DOB: August 26, 2017
Ready: October 21, 2017
Supplies Needed for your bunny:
Below you will find the supply list of items you should purchase before you bring your bunny home with you.
- Cage (we like cages around 3 ½’ long with plastic bottoms and a large door in front or on the top of the cage so that you can get the bunny out easily and get the litter pan our easily when you are cleaning the cage.
- Water bottle (24 oz or larger)
- Hay holder (so that the hay stays clean and off the floor of the cage)
- Food bowl
- Litter pan
- Hay (timothy hay)
- Food (timothy pellets)
- Litter for the litter pan
- Chew toys (wooden ones and ones that are safe for rabbits)
- Brush to help shed the bunny out when they start loosing the fur so they do not get a hair ball.
- Nail clippers
- Salt block